MeritDirect said yesterday that Fairchild Publications' magazine files would be available to the list market on Monday.
This is the first time these files are on the market. The files, which include 190,000 subscribers, are as follows:
• Children's Business with more than 12,100 subscribers.
• DNR (Daily News Record) with more than 12,700 subscribers.
• Executive Technology with more than 36,300 subscribers.
• FN (Footwear News) with more than 12,300 subscribers.
• HFN (Home Furnishings News) with more than 25,000 subscribers.
• InFurniture with more than 16,000 subscribers.
• Salon News with more than 37,700 subscribers.
• Women's Wear Daily with more than 37,500 subscribers.
• Fairchild B2B Masterfile with 190,000 subscribers.
MeritDirect, Stamford, CT, recommends these files for many types of business-to-business offers such as publications, computer hardware and software, seminars, credit cards, business merchandise and others.