Unica Corp., a provider of enterprise marketing management solutions, has added Affinium Operational Services and Affinium Innovation Services to its Unica Consulting Services portfolio.
The news came yesterday at Waltham, MA-based Unica's Global Customer Conference 2003.
Available now, AOS and AIS programs are delivered by Unica consultants and partners with product knowledge and cross-industry marketing experience.
AOS programs include:
· Advanced Techniques Workshop, offering expertise, tips and techniques on how to use the customer-focused strategies and features of Affinium for specific business environments.
· Performance Optimization, which pinpoints opportunities to enhance performance and scalability to optimize and streamline campaigns.
· Post-Production Support, which provides support to cover staffing or skill gaps.
The four key programs of AIS are:
· Enterprise Marketing Assessment, which identifies where marketing processes can be optimized and helps develop strategies to meet marketing objectives.
· Incorporating Predictive Modeling, which uses companies' current data to show how to create models, interpret the results and act on the information.
· Enterprise Marketing Planning, which establishes a marketing planning process.
· E-Marketing Review, which provides recommendations and a route map to assist companies in online and real-time marketing.
Also at the conference, customer relationship management provider Quaero, Charlotte, NC, announced Quaero MarketReady for use in deploying marketing campaigns.
Quaero MarketReady bundles a marketing data mart with Unica's Affinium Campaign implementation services. According to Quaero, the solution is scalable. MarketReady can serve as a complete solution for smaller companies or become the first phase of a project for larger companies.