Bullhorn Inc. announced Monday BullhornPro, a Web-based service designed for large-scale marketing departments, ad agencies and other creative organizations that want to simplify the hiring of content-oriented freelancers.
Bullhorn.com has more than 7,000 registered freelancers, including art directors, copywriters, Internet and print designers and photographers. The general site was built to be used by a wide range of companies, according to Bill Lyon, executive vice president of marketing at Bullhorn.
BullhornPro, on the other hand, is a members-only channel at the site that was made for large companies looking only for top creative specialists. Companies can go to www.bullhorn.com, register for the free program and submit specifications for the type of professional talent they are seeking.
The Bullhorn staff then customizes a pool of freelancers for the firm. The prospective creative services buyer can then:
• Post queries for upcoming projects.
• Receive proposals and samples from artists.
• Determine rates and availability for third-party services.
• Track project status, revisions, production and billing.
• Conduct audio and video meetings online with creative specialists.
• Make payments over the Web.
• Order printing at Bullhorn's print shop.
Bullhorn, Boston, offers freelancers a place to post their works for sale, as well as to collect payments.
More information can be found at www.bullhorn.com.