The XactMail Opt-In Email Network, a division of VentureDirect Worldwide, acquired management responsibility for 10 new opt-in business-to-business e-mail lists, the company said yesterday.
The lists and their contents include:
* StockFocus, with 65,000 high-income stock investors ages 25 to 45 from Select Information Exchange who are purchasing online resources.
* Biz Office.com, which contains 20,000 small-business and home-based professionals with purchase authority and budgets for business services and information resources.
* Quality Digest with 41,325 mid-level and senior-level managers involved in total quality programs, employee involvement, training, motivation, statistical processes and quality improvement techniques.
* TechOnline, which has 109,425 electronics engineers and engineering managers, executives and consultants with purchase authority for manufacturing, engineering and electronics.
* Engineering and science technology buyers, consisting of 124,660 Sensor Products' engineers and scientists with purchase authority for manufacturing, engineering and related goods and services.
* Click2Leads.com, with 50,000 business-opportunity professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners and executives.
* Entrepreneurs at Home, consisting of 263,519 business-opportunity seekers looking for programs to start or grow a business, increase income and improve their lifestyle.
* The Education Center, made up of 145,000 decision-makers in teaching positions for pre-kindergarten through grade six, selectable by grade level, specific job function and ZIP code.
* The Microcap Analyst, providing 240,000 names of high net-worth individual and professional investors.
* The Microcap News, a list of 640,000 high net-worth small-business owners and private investors interested in business, financial, real estate, investment and employment-related products and services.