The New York New Media Association said yesterday that it has elected six new members to its board of directors.
Cella Irvine, chairperson of NYNMA’s board of directors, said the new members are:
• Alain Bankier, partner at Alternative Partners LLC and founding partner at investment and corporate finance boutique alterNETive Partners LLC
• Donna Campbell, founder and director, Ericsson CyberLab New York, which creates new mobile Internet services and business.
• Jason Chervokas, venture partner at Primedia Ventures and co-founder of atNewYork.com, an Internet news service chronicling Silicon Alley.
• Howard Greenstein, a business alchemist combining strategy, software product management and business development for Sorceron.
• Ann Kirschner, president/CEO of Fathom, which creates innovative products such as full-channel cable teletext service.
• Andrew Weinreich of Sky Forge Solutions, also a consultant at Youthstream Media Networks.
The new memberships take effect immediately.