MetaResponse Group, Deerfield Beach, FL, said Friday it formed a new database division called MetaBase and launched the MetaBase Business Master File to complement its consumer file offerings.
This master file offers 26 million business executives compiled from Internet, direct mail, telephone surveys and corporate records. The file is selectable by geography, recency, gender, sales volume, number of employees, job function, SIC, ethnicity and telephone number. The base price is $85/M.
Nine new additional MetaBase business-to-business files include:
· Corporate Cashflow with 151,270 chief financial officers.
· Executive Suite with 4.6 million top management executives.
· Human Resources Suite with 88,737 HR executives.
· IT Master File with 492,348 IT executives.
· Marketing Suite with 273,953 marketing professionals.
· Corporate Purchasing Agents with 73,589 purchasing agents.
· Brick and Mortar Retail File with 745,168 retail executives.
· Sales Suite with 313,031 sales professionals.
· Business Services with 1.1 million executives at services type firms.
“Based on the demand we've seen within the B-to-B sector, it was time to complement the MetaBase Consumer files with its business counterpart,” MetaResponse Group president Jerry Whiteway said in a statement. “Customized databases have certainly earned their place within the marketing mix for business-related mailers due to their competitive pricing, deliverability and high level of selection criteria.”
Kristen Bremner covers list news, insert media, privacy and fundraising for DM News and DMNews.com. To keep up with the latest developments in these areas, subscribe to our daily and weekly e-mail newsletters by visiting www.dmnews.com/newsletters