MeritDirect, White Plains, NY, announced its appointment yesterday as list manager for the Thomson Healthcare files, which recently were acquired by MeritDirect client Advanstar Communications.
The former Thomson Healthcare files include:
· Medical Economics with 29,800 names.
· Patient Care with 149,500 names.
· Drug Topics with 145,800 names.
· RN Magazine with 249,400 names.
· Contemporary OB/GYN with 41,100 names.
· Contemporary Pediatrics with 56,200 names.
· Contemporary Urology with 3,200 names.
· Dental Products Report with 132,600 names.
· Dental Practice Report with 111,200 names.
· Dental Lab Products with 15,700 names.
· Veterinary Economics with 50,100 names.
· Veterinary Medicine with 42,400 names.
· Business & Health with 37,100 names.
MeritDirect now acts as exclusive list manager for all Advanstar files. These files are handled by MeritDirect's vice president of its Business List Management Services Group, Jeff T. Moriarty, and his team from the firm's Chicago-area office. He can be reached at 847/492-1350, ext. 14, or [email protected]