Millard Group Inc., Peterborough, NH, was named list manager for the new-to-market SmartBargains.com file of 159,100 last-3-month Internet buyers at postal address.
SmartBargains.com offers consumers value-priced designer apparel, footwear, electronics, jewelry, home décor and other merchandise. The average sale is $100. The file is selectable by geography, recency, gender, dollar, cumulative purchase, last purchase, multi-buyers and product categories. Base price is $110/M.
MKTG Gets New Heart & Soul
MKTG Services, an affiliate of CBC Companies, Newtown, PA, was appointed manager for the newly relaunched Heart & Soul magazine list of 240,100 active subscribers. Heart & Soul subscribers are African-American women who pay $17 for 10 issues yearly. The average age is 32.
The file is selectable by active subscribers, expires, renewals, change of address, geography and source. Base price is $100/M. Millard suggests this file for offers including apparel, accessories, health/beauty aids, magazines, music, movies, gifts, credit cards and travel.
Worldata Wins Element K Journals
Worldata, Boca Raton, FL, said that it took exclusive management of the 1 million subscribers on the Element K Journals postal and e-mail lists. Element K Journals publishes nearly 40 monthly journals, plus other print and online products on topics such as business and desktop publishing applications, programming tools and languages and operating systems.
Subscribers to these products include IT directors/managers, programmers, administrators, integrators, analysts, graphic artists and Web designers. They fall into three categories: business professionals, IT professionals and graphic/digital designers.
These list rental files include Active Server Developer's Journal; Computer Support Professional; Creative Designer; Exploring Digital Photography; Exploring Windows NT for Professionals; Inside AutoCAD; Inside Microsoft Office; Inside NetWare; Inside Web Design; Mac Administration; SQL Server Solutions; and Windows Professional. The postal files have base prices of $175/M, and the e-mail files are $300/M.
Walter Karl Debuts Infomercial Files
Walter Karl, a Donnelley Marketing Co., Pearl River, NY, announced its management of three new-to-market infomercial lists.
The Fit for Life Database contains 1.3 million infomercial buyers of health, fitness, diet and beauty products such as diet pills, beauty creams, exercise equipment, nutritional supplements and herbal products. The file is 65 percent female with an age range of 25-50 and average income of $35,000-$75,000.
The Prime Time Buyers file has 657,800 infomercial buyers of beauty products, travel club memberships, outdoor furniture, fitness equipment, hunting gear, fishing tackle and exercise videos. The file is 52 percent male with an age range of 25-60 and average income of $25,000-$75,000.
The DietRight list consists of 112,000 infomercial buyers of diet supplements. The file is 65 percent female with an age range of 25-55 and average income of $35,000-$75,000.
Selections on these files include geography, recency, age and income. Each file has a base price of $90/M.
ClientLogic Scores Credit Card Files
ClientLogic Specialists Marketing Services, Weehawken, NJ, was named manager for five premier credit card mailing lists from Apollo.
· The Apollo Credit Card 30-Day Hotline Master File has 2.2 million names of last-30-day buyers.
· The Apollo Mature 50+ Credit Card Holders 30-Day Hotline has 844,000 last-30-day buyers 50 and older.
· The Apollo Mail Order Buyers Credit Card Holders 30-Day Hotline has 729,000 last-30-day mail-order buyers.
· The Apollo Ethnic Credit Card Holders 30-Day Hotline offers 272,000 last-30-day buyers by ethnicity.
· The Apollo Charitable Contributor Credit Card Holders 30-Day Hotline offers 278,000 last-30-day buyers who made charitable donations by credit card.
The files offer demographic selections including gender, age, income, homeowner, ethnicity, mail-order buyers, bank credit card, retail credit card and number of credit cards held. Base price on the Apollo files is $75/M.
Estee Offers Hispanic Lists
Estee Marketing Group Inc., New Rochelle, NY, took management of several multi-sourced lists of Hispanic consumers. The Caliente lists are compiled from financial institutions, new-mover registrations, mail-order and direct response sources and self-reported information.
· The Caliente Hispanic Hotline Master File has 7.4 million 12-month names and a base price of $85/M. The Caliente Spanish-Speaking Hotline Master File has 1.3 million 12-month names and a base price of $95/M.
· The Caliente Hispanic New Movers Master File has 3.3 million 12-month names and a base price of $85/M. The Caliente Spanish-Speaking New Movers Master File has 312,000 12-month names and a base price of $95/M.
· The Caliente Hispanic Caregivers Master File has 1.2 million 12-month names and a base price of $85/M. The Caliente Spanish-Speaking Caregivers Master File has 186,200 12-month names and a base price of $95/M.
· The Caliente Hispanic Mail-Order Buyers file has 1.8 million 12-month names and a base price of $85/M. The Caliente Spanish-Speaking Mail-Order Buyers file has 312,500 12-month names and a base price of $95/M.
· The Caliente Hispanic Business Executives file has 275,400 12-month names and a base price of $85/M. The Caliente Spanish-Speaking Business Executives file has 27,700 12-month names and a base price of $95/M.
Rubin Response Gains Nurses List
Rubin Response Management Services Inc., Schaumburg, IL, was named list manager of the Lippincott's Nationwide Nurses Registry containing 3 million registered nurses. The Lippincott's file is compiled from state board of registered license nursing bureaus and is enhanced with consumer data.
The file is selectable by geography, certification, work setting, gender and age. It is also selectable by areas of practice such as emergency room, OB/GYN/nursery, pediatrics, private duty, outpatient, central service, geriatrics, oncology and rehabilitation. The file has a base price of $75/M.