Clients of KeyProcure’s business-to-business marketplace, KeyCorp, will have access to a broader selection of products and services online, KeyProcure said yesterday.
Seven new suppliers were added recently. KeyCorp said this will provide additional categories of business products to its clients. The new suppliers are:
* Airborne Express, which will provide discounted shipping services to 200 countries.
* Batteries.com, which will offer its selection of specialized batteries and accessories.
* Clayton Kendall, which will supply its promotional products, packaging and fulfillment programs for new product introductions, sales promotions and trade shows.
* Enable Systems, which will offer its technology products such as its Web-based application called TechSeeker.
* Integrated Global Communications, which will offer teleservices.
* Superior Bag, which will offer a selection of security bags.
* EMCO Commercial Flooring, which will offer commercial rugs.