The Postal Service’s Office of Inspector General announced today it is looking for topic ideas for their new blog, “Pushing the Envelope.
The OIG is blogging to reach and gather ideas from Postal Service and mailing industry stakeholders, according to a statement.
Opening topics include:
• What are some critical challenges facing the Postal Service that you would like to see us explore?
• What could the Postal Service do to improve its service to you?
• What could the Postal Service do to increase its revenue?
• Do you view the Postal Service as a business or a public service, and why?
• Self-service Mail Technologies
The Blog can be reached through the home page of the OIG’s website, www.uspsoig.gov.