The Direct Marketing Club of New York has chosen seven individuals and one company as the 2005 Silver Apple Award recipients, the group said yesterday.
The honorees include:
· Ken Altman, vice president at MKTG Services, a CBCInnovis Co.
· Kay Cassidy, vice president of sales at 3 Friends Marketing
· JoAnne Monfradi Dunn, CEO of Alliant Cooperative Data Solutions
· Robert Edmund, CEO/chairman of Edmund Optics
· Joe Furgiuele, founder/president of Furgiuele & Co. Inc.
· Murray Miller, senior adviser to the president and CEO at American Express Co.
· Chris Paradysz, CEO of ParadyszMatera.
This year's corporate award goes to Boardroom Inc., Stamford, CT.
The awards will be presented at DMCNY's Silver Apple Awards luncheon Nov. 4 at the New York Hilton. Special presentations also will be made in remembrance of database marketing guru Mike Buoncristiano, who died Jan. 16, and mailing list legend Ed Burnett, who died Feb. 25.
The event begins at 11:30 a.m. with a cocktail reception to be followed by lunch and the award presentations at 12:30 p.m. Full tables can be reserved for $1,250, or individual tickets can be purchased. For more information, go to www.dmcny.org.
Kristen Bremner covers list news, insert media, privacy and fundraising for DM News and DMNews.com. To keep up with the latest developments in these areas, subscribe to our daily and weekly e-mail newsletters by visiting www.dmnews.com/newsletters