The Direct Marketing Association announced the agenda yesterday for its first-ever Alternate Response Media Council Insert Day Conference & Exhibition, set for Sept. 10 at the Hilton Rye Town, Rye Brook, NY.
The opening general session will be a 9 a.m. panel discussion, “The Brave New World of Insert Media: A Futuristic Look at Where the Industry Is Headed.” Panelists scheduled are Ben Giordano, CEO, Media Solutions South; Leon Henry, CEO, Leon Henry Inc.; Robin Neal, vice president of sales, PlusMedia LLC; and Sandra Roscoe, senior vice president, Singer Direct.
The luncheon keynote speaker will be Stephen LePera, media director at Mantis.
Other session topics will include:
· Successful Mass Market Mailings — Outside City Limits.
· Insert Media … And the Impact on Your Bottom Line.
· Making Ethnic Alternative Media Pay Off.
· What Owners Really Expect From Managers and Brokers.
· A Light-Hearted Look at Direct Marketing and the World of Inserts.
· Expanding Your Reach With a Little Help From Your Friends — Your Vendors.
· Launching a Winning Insert Media Program: A Beginners Guide.
· Case Studies: Inspiring Insert Media Success Stories.
· Finding the Right Partnership and Alliances.
Session leaders include insert media professionals from companies such as Gilford and Associates, Leon Henry, Millard Group, Mokrynski, Stanton Direct and 1-800-Flowers.
More than 20 exhibitors will attend the event. Full conference details including registration information can be found at www.dmainsertday.org or by calling the DMA at 212/790-1500.