The Direct Marketing Association’s board of directors this week named nine senior-level catalog industry leaders to its new Catalog/Mail Order Segment Advisory Committee. The committee is the second of eight segment advisory groups that will offer industry expertise in key areas.
DMA board members Gordon Cooke, CEO of The J. Jill Group, and Ben Perez, president of the Millard Group Inc., will lead the committee.
The seven other members are:
• William T. End, CEO, International Cornerstone Group.
• Lucinda Heekin, president, Last Best Place Catalog.
• George Ittner, president and chief operating officer, Newport News.
• Theodore A. Pamperin, chairman, American Catalog Partnerships.
• Peter G. Rice, president, Plow & Hearth.
• Randy Ronning, president of catalog and distribution, JCPenney Co. Inc.
• Charles Silver, vice president of marketing, Bloomingdale’s by Mail Ltd., and chairman of the DMA Catalog Council.
The first committee, the Internet Segment Advisory Committee, was formed in April.