Perusing dmnews.com today, you’ll notice a few changes. To better serve the needs of our readers, Direct Marketing News embarked on an intensive redesign process, including a total revamp of its look, feel and functionality.
We may look different, but our mission remains the same. Direct Marketing News will continue to provide you with the same incisive news, features, blogs, opinions and analysis you’ve come to expect from us and rely on.
Just a few of the new and enhanced features on dmnews.com:
- Make sure to check out the new “Social Media” page. Here you’ll find an aggregation of everything from the latest Twitter and Pinterest news, features and breaking campaigns to what the changing face of Facebook will mean for you.
- In the same vein, we’ve updated the functionality of our social sharing options. Now you can share and tweet or comment on our content without leaving the comfort of the article page.
- In order to streamline the presentation of content, we’ve condensed our navigation bar so as to feature the most popular stories.
- The new site will also feature a drop-down navigation menu highlighting the hottest stories of the day, week or month.
- The improved newsletter sign-up feature is embedded right on the home page to make it easier than ever to sign up for our daily and weekly newsletter offerings. The newsletters themselves also have a whole new look, with a single column format that allows for the easy consumption of news.
- And of course, you can access our entire issue archive with a single click at the top of each page on the site.
The relaunch of dmnews.com was spurred by our desire to better serve you, our valued readers, with the most relevant and timely content in the most visually appealing package. Please visit us in the coming weeks and months as we continue to roll out new and exciting features.
Feel free to contact us with feedback or suggestions at [email protected]. Thanks for reading. We hope you enjoy the new dmnews.com experience.