Adrea Rubin Management Inc., New York, said yesterday that it reassumed management of 12 list files from Avrick Direct Inc., effective today. The roster of files is as follows:
· Always Shopping Mail Order Buyers, with a 2 million-name monthly hotline of consumers.
· Apollo, with 2.5 million monthly new credit card issues.
· Apollo Hispanics, with 200,000 monthly Hispanic new credit card issues.
· Babytime, with 75,000 monthly new births and 185,000 monthly parents with children ages 0-3.
· Bone Builder, with 50,000 monthly buyers of a health supplement.
· Cartilage Regeneration, with 35,000 monthly buyers of a supplement.
· Hampton House, with 550,000 monthly mail-order product buyers.
· Marathon Power Bars, with 50,000 monthly buyers of female-formulated power bars.
· Movin' & Spendin', with 2 million monthly new moves.
· Movin' & Spendin' Hispanics, with 250,000 monthly Hispanic new moves.
· Singles, with 400,000 monthly hotline names of single mail-order buyers.
· Teleproducts, with 600,000 monthly product buyers.
Types of marketers having success with these files include credit card, insurance, book clubs, magazine subscriptions, fundraising and Internet mailers. For more information, including data cards and usage, contact Amy Langer at 646/487-3785 or [email protected]
Kristen Bremner covers list news, insert media, privacy and fundraising for DM News and DMNews.com. To keep up with the latest developments in these areas, subscribe to our daily and weekly e-mail newsletters by visiting www.dmnews.com/newsletters