AccuData America, a PRIMIS company, Fort Myers, FL, announced yesterday that it will launch 15 new data solutions at next week's Direct Marketing Association 86th Annual Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, FL.
The solutions cover various direct marketing activities and are as follows:
· AccuMatch Telephone Append is a multi-sourced telephone number appending service.
· AccuHygiene is an address standardization and correction tool.
· AppendX Email Append is an opt-in e-mail appending service.
· AppendX Reverse Email Append is an e-mail to postal and telephone append tool.
· Confirmed Internet Households is a tool that flags online households.
· CreditSource uses modeled credit to target prospects.
· AccuAnalytics is a modeling and segmentation prospecting service.
· AccuEnhancement is a multi-sourced data enhancement program.
· DNCManager is a do-not-call compliance tool.
· Email Marketing is an e-mail hygiene and enhancement service.
· Household Analytics is a household-level prospecting tool.
· Multicultural Marketing is a tool that flags a database with 175 languages and 65 religions.
· Mapping Solution is a geographic targeting service.
· New Connect is a new mover and new homeowner database.
· SOHO Solution is a targeting tool to reach the small-office/home-office market.
Details on these new products can be obtained by calling 800/732-3440.