Worldata Gets Pinnacle Publishing Subscribers
Pinnacle publishes IT newsletters aimed at developers, programmers and database administrators.
Subscribers pay an average of $125 per year for 12 issues. All the Pinnacle files are 100 percent direct response generated.
The Pinnacle Publishing contains 122,000 postal names for $180/M and 22,100 email addresses for $350/M.
The individual Pinnacle Publishing subscriber lists that make up the master file are:
· Active Web Developer with 17,900 Microsoft Web developers at $205/M.
· Easy ACT! with 27,000 sales and marketing professionals at $155/M.
· FoxTalk with 8,300 FoxPro & Visual FoxPro developers at $205/M.
· Hardcore Delphi with 8,800 Enterprise developers at $205/M.
· Hardcore Visual Basic with 20,100 Microsoft application developers at $205/M.
· Hardcore Visual Studio.NET with 3,200 .NET developers at $900/flat.
· Hardcore Web Services with 7,600 Web and e-commerce developers at $205/M.
· Macromedia User Journal with 4,500 multimedia developers at $900/flat.
· Oracle Developer with 13,900 Oracle database administrators and developers at $205/M.
· Smart Access with 23,500 Microsoft Access developers at $205/M.
· SQL Server Professional with 16,900 Microsoft SQL server professionals at $205/M.
· Visual C++ Developer with 7,300 software developers at $205/M.
· Most of these files also offer international and Canadian subscribers.