Who you should know at DMNews
-- Send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with Nancy Kearney with breaking news or tips - either on, or off the record.
Want to show off the creative behind your campaigns?
- send breaking campaigns to Nancy Kearney (“Brand New”)
- send completed campaigns with impressive results to Chantal Tode (“The Work”)
- send campaigns tied to an industry sector – healthcare, financial services, b-to-b, for example – to Sharon Goldman (see our edit calendar under “Vertical Feature” for specific topics)
Have you or a marketer you know had outstanding results?
- send recently completed or ongoing campaigns to Sharon Goldman
- perhaps your case study qualifies for one of our “Main” features. Check out our edit calendar and contact Sharon Goldman.
Want to praise or critique a fellow DMer?
- send Cara Wood examples of work that you saw and loved (“Direct Choice”)
Want to share your expertise or opinion?
- check out our edit cal for “Technique” topics and let Sharon Goldman know if you have an expert willing to contribute a short opinion piece in a particular sector
- send Q&As for Toolbox around how-to topics to Lauren Bell
- send Cara Wood your latest view on a trend for our Op-Eds
- challenge a co-worker or industry expert to a round in the ring with a “Gloves Off” on any topic Nancy Kearney accepts opinions on highly debated issues in the industry
- send Nathan Golia your advice for job seekers and hiring managers (Expert Advice)
What else can you do?
- if you’re launching a mobile campaign, contact Dianna Dilworth with “Third Screen” pitches
- if you have new data cards for list and insert programs send to email@example.com
- send new hire announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- send letters to the editor to Cara Wood