WebSideStory Upgrades HitBoxWeb analytics provider WebSideStory Inc., San Diego, yesterday introduced Version 3 of its HitBox Professional, an outsourced service that provides detailed insight into visitor and customer behavior.
The company said that the newest version offers e-commerce analysis for small and mid-sized businesses. Version 3 of HitBox Professional provides:
· Detailed information on which keyword purchases, e-mails, affiliates and other marketing campaigns generate the most revenue.
· Real-time reporting on orders, revenue and site browse-to-buy ratios.
· Custom date ranges: Reports can be generated for any date range the user requires.
· Scheduled reports: Pre-defined reports can be sent to various parts of an organization, such as marketing or Web development, on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
· Exporting: Reports can be exported into Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word or comma-delimited text files.