WebSideStory Updates HitBox CommerceWebSideStory Inc., San Diego, CA, an online marketing analytics and optimization vendo, yesterday released a new version of Hitbox Commerce.
HitBox Commerce Version 3.0 lets online retailers optimize their cross-channel tracking, analysis and marketing activities in real time. The new version also contains new lifetime customer analysis features as well as customizable executive dashboards.
The software includes:
· Unique Customer Identifier -- retailers can extract unique customer IDs from any online customer intelligence report and send targeted campaigns based on unique behavior.
· Cross-Channel Analysis - in addition to tracking multiple online storefronts individually and at the global level, retailers can track different channels, such as a Web site and a call center.
· Cross-Channel Campaign ROI Tracking -- HitBox Commerce can track the effectiveness of offline campaigns in generating online sales.
· Customer Lifetime Value - provides another dimension to campaign reporting by allowing retailers to see which keywords, e-mail campaigns or offline promotions delivers the highest customer lifetime value.
· Customizable Executive Dashboards - Allows retailers to customize summary views.