Six Elected to Board of NY New Media Association
Cella Irvine, chairperson of NYNMA's board of directors, said the new members are:
• Alain Bankier, partner at Alternative Partners LLC and founding partner at investment and corporate finance boutique alterNETive Partners LLC
• Donna Campbell, founder and director, Ericsson CyberLab New York, which creates new mobile Internet services and business.
• Jason Chervokas, venture partner at Primedia Ventures and co-founder of atNewYork.com, an Internet news service chronicling Silicon Alley.
• Howard Greenstein, a business alchemist combining strategy, software product management and business development for Sorceron.
• Ann Kirschner, president/CEO of Fathom, which creates innovative products such as full-channel cable teletext service.
• Andrew Weinreich of Sky Forge Solutions, also a consultant at Youthstream Media Networks.
The new memberships take effect immediately.