Senate Committee Reschedules Postal HearingThe Senate Governmental Affairs Committee will hold a hearing Feb. 24 to discuss proposed reforms to the U.S. Postal Service's workforce.
The hearing had been postponed because of the ricin incident earlier this month that closed three Senate buildings. The hearing will be held at 10 a.m. in room SD-342 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
The following witnesses are expected to testify:
· Dan G. Blair, deputy director, Office of Personnel Management.
· William Young, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers.
· Dale Holton, national president of the National Rural Letter Carriers of America.
· William Burrus, president of the American Postal Workers Union.
· John Hegarty, president of the National Postal Mail Handlers Union.