Rubin Response Takes Over Hickory Farms Files
Rubin Response Services Inc., Schaumburg, IL, took over management of 10 list properties from Hickory Farms today.
The Hickory Farms properties are:
• The Ace Specialty Foods catalog, which has more than 19,000 last-12-month buyers of gourmet nuts, fruits, chocolates and confections. The average order is $65, and the file is 58 percent female.
• The Almond Plaza file of more than 27,000 last-12-month buyers of almonds, other nuts and food products. The file is 60 percent female, and the average order is $77.
• Gourmet Marketplace, a catalog of hard-to-find food items. The file has more than 6,000 last-12-month buyers. The average order is $60, and the file is 65 percent female.
• The Hickory Farms Catalog Buyers list, which has more than 193,000 last-12-month buyers of cheese, sausage and confections. Buyers spend an average of $85 per order and are 57 percent female.
• The Hickory Farms Catalog Business-to-Business Master File, which consists of more than 12,000 last-12-month business buyers. Business orders average $150, and the file is 43 percent female.
• Hickory Farms Catalog Gift Buyers Master File, which consists of the combined buyers from all the Hickory Farms properties. The file has more than 321,000 last-12-month buyers. It is 55 percent female with an average order of $85.
• Mission Orchards catalog, which has more than 29,000 last-12-month buyers of fruit. The file is 59 percent female and has an average order of $110.
• Pfaelzer Brothers catalog of fine meats, seafood, bread and desserts, which has more than 41,000 last-12-month buyers. It has an average order of $195 and is 50 percent female.
• Pinnacle Orchards catalog, which has more than 6,000 last-12-month buyers of fruit. The file is 60 percent female and has an average order of $95.
• Squire's Choice Quality Nuts, which consists of more than 14,000 last-12-month buyers of nuts, snack mixes, hors d'oeuvres, baked good and candy. The file is 61 percent female and has an average order of $60.
Selections available on the files include geography, recency, gender and dollar amount.
"We are very pleased to add the prestigious Hickory Farms files to the Rubin Response family of lists," said Lynne Decker, vice president of list management.