|Of the $46 billion dollars USPS collected in postage for market-dominant products in which it owns a monopoly, nearly $36 billion was accounted for by Standard Mail, Flats, and presort First Class Mail paid for by business mailers.
|The symbiotic relationship between USPS and bulk mailers is currently at an historic juncture, with the USPS struggling for its very survival and mailers dealing with an unprecedented “exigent” rate increase to help offset a steady 30% decline in First Class Mail and competition from the Internet. As it concluded its most recent fiscal year last September, the Postal Service declared a net loss of $5 billion and had posted losses in 19 of its previous 21 quarters.|
- USPS's Reblin Talks About Digital Mail's ...
- PRC Chief Robert Taub on the ...
- Mail in the Digital Age, with ...
- DMA's Chris Oswald on Direct Marketers' ...
- Sen. Tom Carper On Passing Postal ...
- USPS Sales Chief Tells Mailers What ...
- The Postal Service's Best Customers
- Getting Sorted with Hamilton Davison
- Talking Innovation With the USPS CMO
- What's New at the USPS in 2014?
In its mission to offer 30-minute delivery, it asks for a commercial drone space at between 200 and 400 feet.
Ebay Now becomes eBay Then, as the online marketplace decides immediate delivery does not work in its business plan.
Steve Wojtaszek, or Mr. Wojo as he's known to the thousands of postal employees whose actions he directs on a daily basis, is senior plant manager of the Morgan P&DC in Manhattan.
Real Mail Notification sends subscribers emails at 8 a.m. with photos of that day's mailbox contents.