One Tough Question at DMA2013: Behavioral vs. Emotional Loyalty
Behavioral loyalty or emotional loyalty—which one really propels your business forward and which one is just a "nice to have?"
To get to the bottom of it, Direct Marketing News hosted a Town Square discussion on the issue at DMA2013 in Chicago led by DMN Editor-in-Chief Ginger Conlon.
So, where should marketers be focusing their efforts? The experts weigh in:
- Dennis Armbruster, VP, Consulting, LoyaltyOne
- Eileen Kelly, VP, Strategy & Enablemen, RAPP
- Rami El-Zeini, Vice President, Business Development, AIMIA
For more on the subject, check out our One Tough Question column:
- “Behaviors Trump Emotions”, by Craig Lister, VP, solutions lead, RAPP
- “But Do You Love Me?” By Rick Ferguson, VP, knowledge development, Aimia
- "All Loyalty Is Not Created Equally," by Larry Freed, President & CEO, ForeSee