Drug Marketers Spend to Ensure Success

Share this content:
Pharmaceutical marketing executives spend between $100 million and $500 million on marketing efforts to ensure the ongoing success of their products, according to a study published by Best Practices LLC, Chapel Hill, NC.


Top pharmaceutical companies typically spend 20 percent of their marketing budget on pre-launch market research and activities, the study found. The companies spend the remaining 80 percent of their budgets on launch and post-launch marketing activities.
This article is part of the DMNPolitics site, in partnership with Fluent. Click on the footer to see all of our content about the 2016 Election

Loading links....
close

Next Article in News

Sign up to our newsletters

Follow us on Twitter @dmnews

Latest Jobs: