Deutsche Post Global Mail Offers Online Services
Deutsche Post Global Mail is a division of Deutsche Post World Net that provides services -- including direct mail, publication distribution, corporate communication, merchandise distribution and parcels -- to U.S. businesses sending mail internationally. In 2001, Deutsche Post Global Mail handled more than 84 million pieces of U.S.-based mail to international destinations.
Within the Online Services section of the Deutsche Post Global Mail Web site, at deutschepost-globalmailusa.com, customers can:
· Register: When customers register online, the account is activated within 24 hours.
· Log on easily and securely: After the first session, customers can log onto Deutsche Post Global Mail's secure environment with just a username and password. If the password is forgotten, a personalized mechanism can generate a password reminder.
· Schedule pickups: Pickups can be scheduled 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
· View pickup history: Customers can check on the status for all of their pickups by selecting the Order History link. This generates a list of all pickups and order details.
· Order supplies: Customers can order Deutsche Post Global Mail shipping materials and check the order status quickly and easily.