Anchorsilk Starts Partner Program
Anchorsilk software provides online product catalogs tailored to each of the suppliers' business customers. Anchorsilk, Bedford, MA, distributes its software through partner firms that serve its target market in an effort to increase the company's reach while decreasing customer cost acquisitions.
Under the Anchorsilk Partner Program, consultants and resellers build e-commerce Web sites for their customers using Anchorsilk software.
Key program benefits include:
· Cooperative/co-branded mail campaigns and seminars.
· Anchorsilk sales leads passed on to partners.
· Partners listed in Anchorsilk's press releases.
· Partners posted on Anchorsilk's Web site and vice versa.
· Discounts on Anchorsilk solutions.
Anchorsilk signed 14 initial partners for the program.
"We believe the combination of our services and Anchorsilk's tools will make e-commerce truly cost-effective for this market," said Matt Lundberg, president of Lundberg systems, an Anchorsilk partner.
Founded in October 1999, Anchorsilk provides e-commerce, Web site construction and business administration software.