Neoware Upgrades Linux E-Commerce Package
One upgraded module, ezConnect 2.0, allows users to:
• Create connections to run Microsoft Windows applications on UNIX applications.
• Build terminal connections to mainframes and minicomputers.
• Make Netscape Navigator Internet connections for applications such as kiosks.
• Lock the user interface to prevent unauthorized modifications.
• Create custom computing appliances for marketing efforts.
Also included with NeoLinux 2.0 is a software distribution capability called ezSnap, which allows software to be added to appliances across a network without having to update the entire operating system.
EzSnap allows system administrators to create snap-ins, which provide added software features when running NeoLinux 2.0. Users can mix and match snap-ins to custom-configure appliances with specific software features.
Neoware offers snap-ins for a variety of add-in capabilities, including wireless Ethernet, floppy disk drivers, high-resolution video cards, Adobe Acrobat, RealPlayer and Macromedia Flash.
Visit www.neoware.com for more information.