The relaunch of Direct Marketing News
Starting today, the publication known as Direct Marketing News will hereby be called DMN. We have chosen the simple structure of DMN because each of those letters represents many things we plan to cover.
So, what will change? Our sole goal is to provide value to the readers in whatever form and medium that makes sense.
We aim to avoid the middle. We will post short content to educate you and long-form content to give you the deep knowledge you need to gain an edge on competitors. Some recent examples can be found here, here, here and here.
To read more click here.
- P&G Shakes Up Targeted Facebook Approach, Sparks Marketing Stir
- Why Marvel Introduced a Loyalty Program to Fans Who've Been Loyal For Years
- Eight Things That Threaten Email Marketing
- Nestlé Waters and Salesforce Launch NYC Engagement Center
- All the Ways Marketers Are Taking Advantage of The Pokemon Craze