Multi-Screen Email Design: Lessons from the Pros
Couldn't attend live?
CLICK HERE to register and view this webcast for free on demand.
When: Tuesday, March 5, 2013
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EDT
Recently, it seems as if mobile email has become the new hot topic among digital marketers. Much of this conversation centers around the on-screen experience: What's the best way to design an email so it renders well and drives opens, clicks and, most important, conversions, as well as other desired goals, on the tiny screen of a smartphone, a midsize tablet, and a larger laptop or desktop PC monitor. While certainly an important question to ask, this is only one aspect of an effective mobile and multi-screen email marketing strategy. Before you make over the email message itself, you must first work out many other aspects of your multi-screen strategy.
In this webinar, Silverpop's Dave Walters will tackle some of the toughest questions about and offer real-life advice for getting multi-screen email right.
Topics covered will include the following:
- Learning the implications of each major screen size and device
- Determining how what devices your subscriber base is using and how and where they are converting
- Examining the different types of design approaches, such as responsive and scalable, and which is the best fit based on your resources and expertise
- Creating a consistent user experience across email and Web/landing pages
- Reviewing examples and key best practices
- Communicating with your designer and programmer
- Testing, learning, optimization and measurement/analysis
- Discussing future trends and predictions – where is it all going
Dave Walters, Product Evangelist, Silverpop