Millard Gets List, Insert ProgramsMillard Group Inc., Peterborough, NH, announced it appointment Friday as manager for the Oxmoor House Change of Address Master file as well as insert media programs from F+W Publications and Thompson Group.
The Oxmoor House Change of Address Master file has 516,500 new movers are book buyers of Oxmoor House titles such as Cooking Light, Leisure Arts, Southern Living, Sunset Books and Weight Watchers book publications.
The file is 84 percent female with an average age of 54 and average income of $61,194.
Selects include geography, gender, recency and paid. The file has a base price of $90/M.
The F+W Publications ride-along programs and book club package insert programs include:
· Decorative Artist's Book Club Ride-Along Program with 536,000 annually.
· Graphic Design Book Club Ride-Along Program with 266,000 annually.
· North Light Book Club Ride-Along Program with 841,000 annually.
· Woodworker's Book Club Ride-Along Program with 448,000 annually.
· Writer's Digest Book Club Ride-Along Program with 441,000 annually.
· F+W Publications Book Club Package Insert Program with 483,000 annually.
Each of programs have base prices of $60/M.
The Thompson Group catalog blow-in programs consist of 7 million annual catalogs for the Thompson & Co. title and 14 million annual catalogs for the Linen Source.
Each has a base price of $35/M.