U.S. Bank Offers Electronic Payment System
· Payment within days to sellers while allowing buyers the average 30-day payment period they are accustomed to in traditional invoicing.
· Resolution of discrepancies before a payment is made.
· Provides large and small companies equal access to the same electronic technology through Internet connections.
· Integrates seamlessly and easily with buyers' and sellers' systems.
· Lets international companies settle in local currencies and automatically links payments and receipts to internal general ledger systems.