LSC Grabs Opportunist Files
The Carleton Sheets files contain infomercial buyers who seek financial prosperity through purchasing real estate with little capital.
The file has 500,000 last-24-month buyers. They have a median age range of 35-54, median household incomes of $50,000 and spend an average of $300. Selections include geography, recency, gender, Internet users and telephone numbers.
Other Carleton Sheets files available include Carleton Sheets Real Profits Newsletter Subscribers with 110,000 names; Carleton Sheets No Down Payment Inquiries with 300,000 names; Carleton Sheets Multi-Buyers with 175,000 names and Carleton Sheets Enhanced Masterfile with 340,000 names.
The Hume Group offers buyers of investing and entrepreneurial courses. Files include:
* Hume Group Successful Investing & Money Management with 491,000 names.
* Hume Group Buyers Continuity Database, 310,000 names.
* Hume Group Enhanced Masterfile, 284,300 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Female Buyers, 171,100 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Masterfile, 674,200 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Enhanced Masterfile, 775,500 names.
Buyers on these files have an average age of 40 and average household incomes of $55,000. Selections include geography, recency and gender.
Additional file segments will be added soon, according to List Services.