LSC Grabs Opportunist FilesList Services Corp., Bethel, CT, took management Friday of the Carleton Sheets and the Hume Group family of lists.
The Carleton Sheets files contain infomercial buyers who seek financial prosperity through purchasing real estate with little capital.
The file has 500,000 last-24-month buyers. They have a median age range of 35-54, median household incomes of $50,000 and spend an average of $300. Selections include geography, recency, gender, Internet users and telephone numbers.
Other Carleton Sheets files available include Carleton Sheets Real Profits Newsletter Subscribers with 110,000 names; Carleton Sheets No Down Payment Inquiries with 300,000 names; Carleton Sheets Multi-Buyers with 175,000 names and Carleton Sheets Enhanced Masterfile with 340,000 names.
The Hume Group offers buyers of investing and entrepreneurial courses. Files include:
* Hume Group Successful Investing & Money Management with 491,000 names.
* Hume Group Buyers Continuity Database, 310,000 names.
* Hume Group Enhanced Masterfile, 284,300 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Female Buyers, 171,100 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Masterfile, 674,200 names.
* Hume Group/Carleton Sheets Enhanced Masterfile, 775,500 names.
Buyers on these files have an average age of 40 and average household incomes of $55,000. Selections include geography, recency and gender.
Additional file segments will be added soon, according to List Services.