* Stevens-Knox, New York, has brought to market the 120,689-name Great American Crafts file, the official publication of the Great American Crafts Club and newest magazine from Krause Publications. Stevens-Knox also has assumed management of the Sky Publishing files, which include the 60,666-name Sky & Telescope Magazine file of astronomy enthusiasts and the 59,998-name Sky Publishing catalog file.
* American List Counsel, Princeton, NJ, has brought to market the 300,000-name subscriber file of Launch, an interactive music magazine published on CD-ROM. Launch appeals to males ages 18-34 who have subscribed via direct mail or the Internet.
* Walter Karl has merged its list management operations with JAMI Marketing and now conducts business at the JAMI offices at One Blue Hill Plaza, Pearl River, NY 10965. The new telephone number is 914/620-0700. Walter Karl List Brokerage remains in the Greenwich, CT, office. Both Walter Karl and JAMI are divisions of infoUSA, Omaha, NE.
* Database Marketing Concepts, Bohemia, NY, has brought nine new CMP titles totaling more than 1.6 million names to the market. They are CMP Electronic Engineering Executives, Corporate Internet Users, Internet Management & Webmasters, Business Executives at Home Address, Internet Resellers, Year 2000 Management, Software Developers, IT Management & Staff and Corporate Technology Specifiers.
* Media Marketplace, Newtown, PA, now offers the 800-Trekker blow-in program for inserts in the science-fiction catalog, which features merchandise from "Star Trek," "The X-Files" and other series. The next mailings are October (200,000 catalogs) and November (75,000).
* Bethesda List Center, Bethesda, MA, and Marketing & Media Solutions, Harrow, England, will cross-market their managed lists in their own countries. The agreement will cover 20 lists. MMS' Spectator Magazine, Software Center Master File and the Learning Company Software Database are now available.