Holistic customer view maximizes customer engagement
Integrate disparate customer data to deliver optimized customer experiences
Couldn't attend live? CLICK HERE to register and view this webcast for free on demand.
Thursday, September 13, 2012
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EDT
In today's dynamic buying environment, marketing can't be static. Marketers must engage with customers nimbly—delivering timely coordinated communications across call centers, mobile devices, websites, and sales agents. Customer intelligence is essential to delivering highly relevant next-best offers when and where consumers prefer to receive them. An integrated customer engagement approach can give marketers well-rounded views of their customers that will optimize marketing performance across disparate channels, create value-based relationships, and enhance the customer's experience.
Tom Young, executive vice president of client services for KBM Group, will discuss how marketers can enable and manage two-way customer conversations, synchronized across channels, while creating a holistic view of their customers.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Use data to optimize marketing results and customer engagement
- Enable the flow of data across touch points and operations
- Create a holistic view of customers to enhance their experience
- Apply customer intelligence and real-time analytics in the customer life cycle
- Design a customer engagement ecosystem
- Use marketing technology to enable customer engagement
- Create a systematic approach to satisfying customers
- Manage word of mouth
- Find the moment of maximum influence for the right message at the right time
- Integrate online, off-line, and social insights
- Measure results to adapt marketing and boost ROI
- Integrate marketing technology with enterprise IT for true customer focus
Don't miss this opportunity. Register today!
Tom Young, Executive Vice President, Client Delivery Services, KBM Group
Tom Young is executive vice president of client delivery services for KBM Group. He leads the teams responsible for our data, database marketing and CRM solutions, which include technical design, development, implementation and customer support of our AmeriLINK® data services and database marketing offerings. He also oversees our IT solutions, business intelligence and enterprise infrastructure groups.
Tom has over 25 years' experience designing, developing and implementing technology solutions for automated database marketing and other business critical challenges. As an executive sponsor, Tom is actively involved with KBM Group's largest clients bringing thought leadership on enabling practical consumer engagement strategies, and the technology and execution resources to make it happen. Clients respect his ability to understand and address the underlying causes of their marketing challenges with business-justified solutions. Today, his creative strategic solutions help clients tackle multi-channel attribution, integrate disparate data silos and make real-time intelligence-based decisions to customize conversations with consumers on the fly.
Tom is a graduate of Columbia University and has a master's degree in engineering from Texas A&M University.