Group 1 Signs 5 PartnersGroup 1 Software Inc., a Pitney Bowes company, said yesterday that it signed agreements with five new partners during the past month, extending the reach of its Customer Communications Management solution into untapped vertical markets.
The solution from Group 1, Lanham, MD, simplifies the gathering and manipulation of data, streamlines document creation and distribution and ensures that information is accessible and secure. The new partners:
· Agilysys Inc.: It embedded Universal Coder, Group 1's address-hygiene solution, into its Lodging Management System.
· Irista Inc.: The developer of logistics management solutions will use Universal Coder to improve the accuracy of the address-delivery information at point of shipping.
· Manatron: The provider of property tax and assessment software to state and local governments will embed MailStream Plus, Group 1's postal sortation software, into its property tax and assessment software.
· SIBRIDGE: This systems integrator that implements a framework, methodology and approach to defining, managing and automating strategic business and technology processes across the extended enterprise is a new referral partner for Group 1's data quality solutions.
· UCT: The provider of insurance industry data conversions selected Group 1's CODE-1 Plus address-verification software to be a component of its client data integration and consolidation solution.