Furniture Retailer Heilig-Meyers chooses Xchange CRMXchange Inc., Boston, the customer relationship management vendor said yesterday that furniture retailer Heilig-Meyers Company has selected Xchange's eCRM technology to solidify and strengthen relationships with its 1.2 million customers.
Heilig-Meyers, Richmond, VA, has purchased two key solution components of the Xchange 4.0 eCRM suite: Xchange Dialogue, which enables companies to plan, create and execute highly targeted marketing communications across all customer channels; and Xchange Optimizer, an eCRM analytics product specifically designed for retail businesses.
The Xchange solution combines in-depth analytics, purchase prediction and campaign planning, execution and measurement to help Heilig-Meyers successfully and profitably manage its customer relationships.
"The Heilig-Meyers' customer has many faces -- many have been shopping here for years while others are brand new to the business. Everyone that walks in the store has individual preferences and financial considerations, signifying the need to diversify targeted marketing messages and give them what they want and can afford," said Sandy Nunnally, vice president advertising administration of Heilig-Meyers. "Xchange's technology will allow us to tailor messages to meet the demands of today's customers and take advantage of the opportunity to solidify and strengthen our relationships with our growing customer base."
Heilig-Meyers chose Xchange because of its ability to:
* Provide stellar and numerous customer references that had experienced successful implementations and impressive results;
* Supply an experienced services team in the industry for installation and customization;
* Offer retail-specific analytic and reporting models;
* Meet Heilig-Meyers aggressive schedule and deliver the Xchange solution in 90 days
* Integrate with third party tools and support an open architecture.