Experian Expands E-Marketing Product Offerings
"It's an end-to-end solution for clients that are interested in obtaining opt-in e-mail lists for customer acquisition, maintaining changes of address, getting opt-in e-mail addresses for retention, and for delivery and management of their e-mail campaigns," said Deb Zuccarini, executive vice president and chief marketing officer at Experian Marketing Solutions, Orange, CA.
While the first version of eSeries was launched in February, Experian has added marketing solutions to the real-time decision support solutions that debuted then. The eSeries marketing solutions include:
· EList Network of more than 100 million opt-in e-mail addresses.
· ECOA, an e-mail change-of-address service.
· E-Mail Append to postal files.
· ContactMail e-mail delivery and management system.
Within the eList Network, Experian also introduced eList for Brand Marketers, which was created through a partnership with 24/7.
The file allows brand marketers to do targeted permission-based e-mail promotions. The file includes demographic, lifestyle and interest data.
"We've combined Experian's targeting and direct mail and information solutions with 24/7's e-mail promotional marketing tools," said Bethany Stanley, senior channel marketing manager at Experian Marketing Solutions.
The eSeries real-time decisions support tools include:
· Visitor Solutions, to verify registration information of a Web user and present multichannel targeted offers.
· Customer Solutions, to evaluate consumer credit.
· Authentication Solutions, to prevent fraud and secure online transactions.
· Credit Card Verification Services, to verify credit cards against Experian's credit records.