Email Advantage: Make Data and Targeting Work for You
11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
The evolution of email marketing, including advances in technology, the proliferation of communication channels in which to reach customers, and the onslaught of customer data, have changed the rules, opening up both a whole new set of opportunities as well as challenges for marketers. Through it all, email maintains its position at the core of the majority of marketing campaigns.
Customers have high expectations in terms of what they want from marketers, when they want it and how it should be delivered. They expect messages to cater to their particular interests and purchase patterns, and marketers need to heed to those expectations and respond in ways that are relevant to each customer. That entails a more integrated multichannel approach. No more siloed email efforts and no more batch-and-blast.
On June 14, hear the tactics and success stories of direct and digital marketers who have mastered today's email marketing techniques.
This one-day interactive event will include two keynote sessions, as well as a series of four sponsored sessions covering every facet of email marketing, including topics such as:
- how email marketers can manage the data deluge
- the most effective email retargeting strategies
- lifecycle and segmentation marketing tips and tricks
- pathways to personalized messages
- how to bridge social media and email marketing
- creating a manageable content marketing approach
- combining reporting tools and Web analytics to increase ROI
- managing preference centers for tailoring content and offers