Eddie Bauer Names Board of Directors
Eddie Bauer Holdings Inc. will be the name of the new parent company of Eddie Bauer, Redmond, WA, when Downers Grove, IL-based Spiegel emerges from Chapter 11. The U.S. Bankruptcy Court hearing regarding the proposed reorganization plan is scheduled for tomorrow.
The board was announced after a motion identifying its members was filed with the court on May 20.
William End, former chairman/CEO of Cornerstone Brands Inc., will serve as chairman of the board. The nine-member board also includes:
· John C. Brouillard, chief administrative and chief financial officer at H.E. Butt Grocery Co.
· Howard Gross, former president/CEO of Limited Stores and Victoria's Secrets Stores.
· Paul E. Kirincic, executive vice president, human resources, communications and corporate marketing at McKesson Corp.
· Fabian Mansson, president/CEO of Eddie Bauer.
· Kenneth M. Reiss, a director of Guitar Center Inc. and Wet Seal Inc.
· Laurie M. Shahon, president/founder of Wilton Capital Group.
· Edward M. Straw, former president, global operations at Estee Lauder Cos.
· Stephen E. Watson, a director of Retek Inc., ShopKo Inc. and Smart & Final Inc.
Chantal Todé covers catalog and retail news and BTB marketing for DM News and DM News.com. To keep up with the latest developments in these areas, subscribe to our daily and weekly e-mail newsletters by visiting www.dmnews.com/newsletters