Donnelley Makes First Batch of Management AppointmentsR.R. Donnelley & Sons Co., Chicago, announced a new management team yesterday as part of a reorganization following its acquisition of Moore Wallace on Feb. 27.
Reportedly, retirements and layoffs are also expected as the two corporate staffs merge.
Mark A. Angelson, CEO of R.R. Donnelley, said other executive appointments would be made shortly. Changes announced yesterday among former Moore Wallace executives include:
· James R. Sulat, formerly senior executive vice president and interim chief financial officer of Moore Wallace, was named senior executive vice president and interim chief financial officer.
· Robert C. Nelson, formerly executive vice president, corporate sales of Moore Wallace, was named president, corporate sales.
· Theodore J. Theophilos, formerly executive vice president, business and legal affairs of Moore Wallace, was named executive vice president, administration.
· Thomas G. Brooker, formerly group president, forms, labels and office products of Moore Wallace, was named group president, forms, labels and office products.
· Dean E. Cherry, formerly group president, commercial print, direct mail, business communications services and print fulfillment of Moore Wallace, was named group president, short-run and variable print solutions.
· Thomas J. Quinlan III, formerly executive vice president, business integration of Moore Wallace, was named executive vice president, operations.
· Michael S. Kraus, formerly senior vice president, mergers & acquisitions of Moore Wallace, was named executive vice president, strategy.
Changes among Donnelley executives include:
· Susan L. Henricks, formerly president, telecom, was named president, directories.
· Daniel L. Knotts, formerly president, catalog, magazines and retail, was named group executive vice president, long-run print solutions.
· Terry Trayvick, formerly president, financial, was named president, financial print solutions.
In addition, Suzanne S. Bettman was named senior vice president and general counsel. She formerly was general counsel at Huron Consulting Group and True North Communications and a partner of Kirkland & Ellis.