It's a big show out there. You need quality content to stay on top—and we're the authority. Check this page for 360° conference coverage coming fresh out of DMA2014, including:
Data-driven news, videos, blogs, and analysis
A full schedule of Direct Marketing News-hosted DMA sessions
Live updates on Twitter @dmnews with #DMNlive
Town Square @ DMA
Join us for three DMN-hosted Town Square sessions. Get ready for some lively discussions on loyalty, privacy, data, and creativity. And don't forget to use #DMNlive while you're there. Get the schedule.
Live Coverage from DMA2014 in San Diego
A Q&A with Michael Fisher, president of Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
A Q&A with Mark Wright, president and CEO, Targetbase.
Customer experience wisdom from the mouths of leading data-driven marketers at DMA2014.
Sports legend and entrepreneur Earvin "Magic" Johnson reveals how he's winning off the court.
The Stars of Search Award winner reveals his secrets to search marketing success.
Sprouting from the Direct Marketing Association convention today were retargeting refinements, rules for breach behavior, and, yes, some darn fine Brussels sprouts.
Thomas Benton and Jane Berzan will preside over an event indicative of an association serving a wider array of industry segments.
The DMN team will be chatting it up with industry experts at our Town Square sessions. Come join us.
Live Coverage from DMA 2013 in Chicago
There's a perception right now that data and creativity are at odds in the marketing world—but according to Slavi Samardzija, chief analytics officer for KBM Group and Wunderman, the perception is not the reality.
New research from the DMA shows the benefits of data-driven marketing to businesses and the U.S. economy.
The 2013 Direct Marketing News 40 Under 40 winner talks leadership, data, and new marketing skill sets.
Lisa Arthur, CMO of Teradata Applications, shares tips on how marketers can get a handle on the snarl of data accosting them at every turn.
Direct mail generated more than $642 billion in sales in 2012. Says Joe Ewers of Harte-Hanks: "There's no question direct mail works."
Facebook's VP of product marketing for ads discusses the maturation of the social network's targeting cabilities.
Brad Wamsley, managing director of the telecom and B2B practice at Harte-Hanks, dives deep with Direct Marketing News on how B2B marketers can tap into marketing technology to improve their performance.
What are marketers obsessing over that isn't such a big deal, and what are they ignoring that they really should be paying more attention to? The answer, as always, is data.
As marketers' use of data intensifies, some fear that creativity will suffer. Experts from Wilde Agency, OgilvyOne New York, zednext, and Adobe weigh in on whether data and creativity are like peanut butter and jelly—or oil and water.
Yes Agency Services Managing Director Mike Penney talks technology and shares tips for getting actionable with your data.
Top Stories from DMA 2012 Vegas
- What does 'thank you' have to do with direct marketing, Quite a lot, actually.
- Direct marketing is evolving. No one can argue with that—so we polled some attendees at the 2012 DMA show in Vegas to see what's really ...
- Lists are still bread and butter for marketers, according to Infogroup's Jeff Adee, SVP of B2B list services, speaking at the 2012 DMA show in ...
- Michelle Fitzpatrick, VP of strategy and insight at The Agency Inside Harte-Hanks takes a moment to discuss multichannel strategy at DMA 2012.
- MeritDirect CEO Rob Sanchez at DMA 2012 on what it takes for marketers to be successful in an integrated environment.
- We caught up with Matt Gault, VP of channel strategy at Yesmail Interactive at the 2012 DMA show in Las Vegas for some hot email ...
- Direct Marketing News staffers report on noteworthy new products from the convention floor.
- When I decided to attend a session on the science of marketing ROI at the DMA conference, I probably should have realized there'd be some ...
- The Data-Driven Marketing Institute will advocate against data-regulating legislation and provide education for consumers.