DMEF Elects 13 to Board
The additions were made at DMEF's annual meeting Oct. 19 in San Francisco. The board now has 40 members.
Jim Kobs, president of Kobs Strategic Consulting, was named chairman. John F. Temple, president/CEO of Guideposts, was named vice chairman/chairman-elect. Both will serve two-year terms.
Newly elected board members are:
· Coy Clement, president, clementDirect
· Lynn Edmonds, president, LW Robbins Associates
· Robert M. Edmund, Edmund Optics Inc.
· Jonah Gitlitz, former Direct Marketing Association president
· Maria Hargraves, category business director, Gevalia
· Thomas J. Litle, chairman, Litle & Company
· Stephen M. McNeely, president/CEO, PSM Equity Partners
· Garry C. Myers, CEO, Highlights for Children Inc.
· Rudy Oetting, senior partner, Oetting & Company
· Jon Roska, CEO/COO, Roska Direct Inc.
· Peter Steinhauser, executive vice president, Leo Burnett Customer Group
· John Van Horn, president, Catalog Market North America, Quebecor World
· Dr. John Deighton, Harvard Business School
DMEF is an independent, nonprofit educational foundation headquartered in New York.