DMA Names DRTV/Teleservices Advisory CommitteeThe Direct Marketing Association's board of directors yesterday named 13 senior-level direct response industry leaders to its DRTV/Teleservices Advisory Committee. The committee is the fourth of eight segment advisory groups that will offer industry expertise in key areas.
DMA board members Ronald L. Bliwas, president/CEO, A. Eicoff & Company, and Stephen A. McNeely, president/CEO of Aegis Communications Group, will lead the committee.
The 11 other members are:
* Steve Kingsbury, general manager, direct marketing group, Bose Corp.
* Mark Lavin, president, operator services, West Telemarketing.
* Charles Theiss, senior vice president, Turner Broadcasting.
* Earl Greenburg, president, Transactional Marketing Consultants.
* Jacob Weisbarth, president, KingWorld Direct, and chairman of the DMA Broadcast Council.
* Michael T. Kzirian, vice president, telemarketing distribution services, AT&T.
* Chuck Moore, senior vice president, Providian Financial.
* Isaac Frydman, principal, Almskog & Frydman Communications.
* Robert Scott Moncrieff, senior vice president, SITEL Corp.
* Nancee R. Berger, president, West Teleservices Corp.
* Kathryn Barber, partner, Barber Consulting Services, and chairman of the DMA Teleservices Council.
The first committee, the Internet Segment Advisory Committee, was formed in April. The second and third committees -- the Catalog Advisory Committee and Business-to-Business Advisory Committee -- were announced last month.
Last year, the DMA reformulated its 40-member board in an effort to make it more industry focused and quicker to market in terms of solving industry problems. Previously, it had specific committees made up of a variety of members who met on similar issues, but there was little or no direct link to board members.