DMA Names 6 BTB Advisory Committee Members
The committee -- the third in a series of eight member committees being formed to tap industry leaders in key DMA membership segments -- will be led by Loren L. Zeller, director of marketing/Latin America, IBM Corp.; and William F. Doescher, senior vice president and chief communications officer, The Dun & Bradstreet Corp.
Joining Zeller and Doescher as members of the committee are:
* Victor Hunter, president, Hunter Business Direct Inc.;
* Judy Kincaid, manager, Worldwide Marketing Processes, Hewlett-Packard;
* Bruce Baldwin, director of marketing, Deluxe Business Forms;
* Ruth Stevens, chief marketing officer, IPnetwork.com;
* Anna Suarez, database marketing manager, Cisco Systems Inc.;
* Corey Torrence, president/CEO, Epsilon.
"Business-to-business direct marketing is booming," said H. Robert Wientzen, president/CEO of the DMA. "Marketers are now spending more on reaching businesses than they are on reaching consumers in the United States, and globally, the business-to-business marketplace is very dynamic, particularly on the Web. This committee will help keep the DMA delivering products and services that are relevant and vital to all these business marketers."
Last year, the DMA reformulated its 40-member board in an effort to make it more industry focused and quicker to market in terms of solving industry problems. Previously, it had specific committees made up of a variety of members who met on similar issues, but there was little or no direct link to board members.
Each committee will meet at least twice a year to review policy issues and advise the DMA board.