DMA Councils Announce 2003-04 ChairsThe Direct Marketing Association yesterday announced the selection of officers for its 16 special-interest councils for the 2003-04 year.
Councils and their chairs for 2003-04 are:
· Direct Marketing Agency Council -- Richard Goldsmith, president, The Horah Group.
· Broadcast Council -- co-chairs Barbara Zucker, director of marketing at Direct Response Associates Inc.; and Rick Sangerman, senior vice president of client services at A. Eicoff & Company.
· Business-to-Business Council -- Cyndi Greenglass, president, agency services, Diamond Marketing Solutions.
· Catalog Council -- George Mollo, principal at GJM Associates Inc.
· Circulation Council -- Nicole Bowman, consumer marketing director at G+J USA Publishing.
· Customer Relationship Management Council -- Alonda Williams, associate director, CRM, Verizon Wireless.
· The DMA Directo: Council for Hispanic Marketing -- Michael Saray, president of Michael Saray Hispanic Marketing.
· Financial Services Council -- Jeff Gundersen, owner, Executive Connections LLC.
· Insert Media Council -- co-chairs Diane Caruso, vice president, insert media, at Stanton Direct Marketing Inc.; and Jeff Holland, president, Vertical Media Group Inc.
· International Council -- Robert Yarbray, Why Marketing LLC.
· List & Database Council -- Linda Huntoon, executive vice president, Direct Media Inc.
· Marketing Technology & Internet Council -- Lawrence Hefler, vice president, e-business and strategic alliances, Hilton Grand Vacations Co.
· Pharmaceutical Marketing Council -- co-chairs Jana Barclay, director, AccuData America; and Robert Girondi, senior director, agency network relations & media planning, AstraZeneca.
· Research Council -- John Carter, senior vice president, Equifax.
· Retail Marketing Council -- Rosemary O'Brien, vice president, J.Brown/LMC Group.
· Teleservices Council -- Roger Risley, vice president, Market Central Inc.
· All chairs began their one-year terms Nov. 1.