DHL Debuts Shipping SoftwareDHL launched shipping software yesterday designed for use by small and midsize business shippers.
DHL EasyShip Professional is a standalone application that can be installed on a customer's PC to process shipments offline, without a constant Internet connection to DHL servers. EasyShip Professional speeds the shipping process through offline processing and offers special features including:
· Easy storage and retrieval of address information.
· Connectivity options to interface easily with your computer systems to import/export shipment and/or address data.
· Rating and service estimates: Shipment cost and transit times are displayed for each shipment.
· Track shipments by waybill number or customer reference number.
· Send automated e-mail notifications to customers at time of shipment.
· Enhanced reporting allows viewing and printing of summary and detailed activity reports.
· 24/7 technical support.
DHL EasyShip Professional automates the entire shipping process from printing waybills to tracking shipments and management reporting. It also provides batch integration via data import/export utilities and real-time integration through DHL DB Connect utility.