Deutsche Post Global Mail Offers Online ServicesInternational mail services company Deutsche Post Global Mail, Herndon, VA, is to unveil its new online services today that will let customers order shipping materials, schedule pickups and view their order history in a secure, Web-based environment at any time and from any location.
Deutsche Post Global Mail is a division of Deutsche Post World Net that provides services -- including direct mail, publication distribution, corporate communication, merchandise distribution and parcels -- to U.S. businesses sending mail internationally. In 2001, Deutsche Post Global Mail handled more than 84 million pieces of U.S.-based mail to international destinations.
Within the Online Services section of the Deutsche Post Global Mail Web site, at deutschepost-globalmailusa.com, customers can:
· Register: When customers register online, the account is activated within 24 hours.
· Log on easily and securely: After the first session, customers can log onto Deutsche Post Global Mail's secure environment with just a username and password. If the password is forgotten, a personalized mechanism can generate a password reminder.
· Schedule pickups: Pickups can be scheduled 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
· View pickup history: Customers can check on the status for all of their pickups by selecting the Order History link. This generates a list of all pickups and order details.
· Order supplies: Customers can order Deutsche Post Global Mail shipping materials and check the order status quickly and easily.