DataDelta Builds Global Team of Industry Veterans
DataDelta offers a data analysis tool that maximizes the match accuracy of customer data integration de-duping systems for building a single customer view, which is a critical component for applications such as customer relationship management, one-to-one relationship marketing, fraud detection/prevention and corporate compliance.
DataDelta is unique in that it enhances, not replaces, existing CDI and de-duping solutions such as Oracle's Customer Data Hub, Firstlogic, Trillium Software, Ascential, Acxiom, Experian and DataFlux.
DataDelta's board has 200 years combined experience in data warehousing, data quality and CDI. It includes:
· Bill Inmon, founder/president, Inmon Associates
· David Loshin, founder/president, Knowledge Integrity
· Dr. Ramon Barquin, president/CEO, Barquin International
· Aaron Zornes, president/chief research officer, CDI Institute
· Andrew "Flip" Filipowski, chairman/CEO, SilkRoad Technology
· Philip Howard, practice leader, Bloor Research
· James Allburn, president/chief operating officer, SRS Technologies
The company is in talks with investors to raise its first round of funding.